feeling grateful.
This happens when I was travelling to other countries with my family for a short break from school, work, and other things. I traveled to Singapore that time thinking I could communicate by myself knowing that the people there mainly uses English or Melayu language. With that mind-set, I gained self-confidence and walked to wherever I want with ease even if I'm not with my family, foolish I know, but I was a little child that time that has nothing to fear. So one time,when my mother and my older sister were shopping, I got kind of bored and lost interest and tried to search for my father and my older brother. However, I couldn't find them so I just ended up wandering on the streets alone, basically the definition of lost child. Stupidly, I was still calm, thinking that somehow I would stumble upon my family or just ended up going back to the shop. But, I can't go back to the shop because I can't remember my way back and I can't call my family because I didn't ...

Comments
Post a Comment