bakdes.

Bakdes is one of our school annual activities for 11th grade students. Bakdes means that we, student of 3 Senior High School went to a village and stays there for a couple of days to serve the village and help the locals. On our case, we went to Kertasari Village for 3 days (3-5 January 2019). All of the students went there using rented public transportation which took us approximately 2 hours on the road. The weather there was very nice for me, it may differs to each people, but for me it was a very cool weather, plus the very nice view of the village that us can't really enjoy in the city of Bandung. When we arrived there, the school held an opening ceremony then after that told us to go to our each foster parents. The mother of my foster family is Mrs. Iip. She is very kind to us and already consider us one of her children, it was very nice and enjoyable to stay there with her and her family. Her husband works as an elementary school headmaster, so on the second day when we were told to help the family with their work, we went to the school to help teach the children and observed the school situation there. We did many activities while we were there on the village, we explored the village, went stargazing, taught the children to read Qur'an at the local mosque, played football with the kids there, went to the river, and many other things. My experience there was very enjoyable and I really like my foster family, especially the food. I would like to go there again to visit Mrs. Iip with my friends if I had the opportunity to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tornado.

defining roles.

spiny bush viper.