defining roles.

 

My parents gave me the name Imala Askania Faza with the hopes that I would become a kind person that have a big sense of empathy so I can help lots of other people around me. I was born on Bandung, 10th June 2002 that makes me 18 years old this year. I’m the 3rd children out of 3 siblings, that makes me the youngest in the family. I started my journey on Taruna Bakti private elementary school and then continuing middle school, also on Taruna Bakti private middle school.  Changing gears from private school to a public school to SMAN 3 Bandung because my parents told me to go around searching for more relations on public school. My 12 years as a student have shaped me to become what I am today. According to what my parents have named me, I have become a person with a big sense of empathy with a big desire to go around exploring the world, learning new things, and knowing all kinds of people. I want to become the best version of myself so I can help other people, and also myself. My achievement in academic doesn’t stand out too much according to other people, but I’m trying my best to achieve my dream in what I’m passionate about. 


As of today, currently I am a first year student in Institut Teknologi Bandung, majoring in International Business. My purpose in entering this prestigious school is first, as I already said earlier, I want to become the best version of myself by surrounding myself with people that can bring me to a whole new level. I also have passion in building and running a business, especially in the creative industry that will bring happiness to other people. Why am I interested in the creative industry? Because I like brainstorming, I like founding unique solutions that’s different from other people. I realized that I have a good sense of design and fashion when I am in high school. I also tried editing, photography or editing, and realized that my passion is located there. Why I’m sure that I can achieve greater heights? Because I always strive for more, I don’t want to stay in my comfort zone and unable to explore the world. I like taking risks that excite me, I like being able to help others and make this world a better place by my doing. I also have weakness that I want to overcome. I have lacking social skill, especially in public speaking. Since little, I have always been a preserved person and only opens for a few selected people. I realized that I can’t always stay like that. That’s why I’m trying to change myself for the better me. I also have a very big self of insecurity and like to undermine what I’m worth. I have a little sense of confidence and tends to wither when I see other person’s achievement then compare them with my own.  That’s why I’m trying to change myself here, in Institut Teknologi Bandung.


After I graduated from Institut Teknolgi Bandung, I wanted to start working at one of the unicorn startup company in Indonesia, like Go-jek or Shopee for about 3-4 years. Actually, I would like to work at any company that is most suited with why goals and vision in life. After that, I would like to continue my education, pursuing master’s degree in foreign country to add my experience. After finishing, I would like to build my own company later on in the future with my colleagues. All this plan are just a brief picture that I want of my future, because I’m the type that most likely follow my instinct and often followed my instincts, it’s very likely to have my plan altered in the last minutes. I just wanted to be a person that is useful to this world and also admired by other people. I want to pursue my passion in order to make this world a better, happier place.


#StoryOfMyLife #MendefinisikanPeran #OSKMITB2020 #TerangKembali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tornado.

spiny bush viper.