dream.

Hi, everyone! Once again, I introduce myself as Imala Askania Faza but mainly everyone just call me Mala. I was born on Bandung, 10th June 2002. So as of right now, I'm 16 years old and currently studying at 3 Senior High School.  I'm the children of Nugroho Budy Prasetyo and Wiwiek Kusumawardhani. Me, as the youngest of 3 siblings, have 1 older brother and 1 older sister. My brother, Irham Fauzan Ardantyo, are currently working at Telkom, Jakarta and my older sister, Maudy Annissa Widiani, are currently the student of Dentist Faculty at Universitas Padjajaran, Bandung. My mother herself are a housewife and my father works at Mandiri, Jakarta.

My Hobby

I can do a lot of activities at my leisure time according to my mood. Sometimes, I just watch TV. Other time, I read books while listening to music. I can also do more productive things, like editing random stuffs, or watching educational videos that are interesting to me on Youtube or on other platforms. I can do a lot of stuff actually, but it's according to my mood. But most time when I'm tired from school and other things, I just laid down on my bed and played my phone while listening to music. Sometimes, I do the same thing, just minus the phone and quietly humming along to the song (or loud at some time), closing my eyes all the while. When I have no other activities. I'm more focusing on doing this that I like, things that make me smile inside and just make me feel more alive than when I'm at school.

My Personality

A lot of people say that I'm a complete introvert. But truthfully, I feel that I'm an ambivert leaning to introvert. I can sometimes be social around people  but I also need time to myself. I myself admit that I'm a free soul. I like to do things that are adventurous, things that are not boring, and I like to pace my adrenaline. But sometimes I like to just stay at home with a good book, cozy blanket, and a hot latte. As I say earlier, an ambivert. I do things that I consider right and I stand by that. Although I don't like being constricted by rules, I still followed by them as long as it brings peace to other. I myself is a rule-breaker, truthfully. But as long as it is for the peace of others, I will follow them. I'm still finding who I truly am, but along the way, I'm just doing things that I feel right.

My weakness is that sometimes I consider others more important than me myself and I'm sometimes hurt by it. I'm insecure and don't know my true value on this world. As an introvert, I also have a hard time connecting to new people and I have a really hard time being open to people, so others might see me as a rude, cold, and ignorant to others. But really, I just don't know how to be open and trust others that fast. Also. I'm a really really closed person and like to keep things to myself.

My strength is that I am selfless and always think about others first. I also don't get afraid really quickly because I'm a person who don't take anything in life that seriously so I believe that everything will always be alright, so I don't panic that easily (beside of ghost). I'm also a very curious person and like to do different things.

Oh, and I like sleep way too much.

My Achievement

I don't have many achievements in school because I don't like academic studies that much. To me, entering 3 Senior High School and being able to survive this far is an achievements itself.

My Dreams

As a person, I feel that I'm a person whose passion is more leaning to the creative side of the world. I like making the world better using art and other media. I am a person that is more leaning to use of the heart rather than logics like most people at my school. After high school, I still don't know which faculty or university I'm going to enter. I just want to explore the many sides of the world. I would really like to know more stories and life all around the world. I'm not interested in topics such as science, politics, economics, and such. But maybe for the first year after high school, I'm just gonna follow in the footsteps of my older siblings to be safe and making my parents proud first. After that. I'm just gonna let life figure out itself.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tornado.

recommendation letter.

defining roles.