edu passion (2).

Edu Passion is my school annual event every year to introduce the students to many Universities' faculties and help the students to discover which faculties they're going to enter later on in life. On the 24th of January, 2019, my friends and I once again visited this highly anticipated event that's called Agranasta this year because next year we're going to move to the next stage of life, which is college. On Edu Passion, we visited many universities' booth and also went to their presentation of each faculty. This event were so informational and very helpful to us students because we gained so much information here. Ridwan Kamil and more inspirational figure also came to this event and gave motivational speech to us senior high school student. Aside from going to booths and visiting the presentation, my friends and I also did an interview with the college students from many universities and they also gave us many helpful advice to entering college. I was thankful for this event and I'm sure many people agrees too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tornado.

defining roles.

spiny bush viper.