upcoming holiday.

Mala : "Hey, Vida! What's your plan for the upcoming holiday?"
Vida : "Hey, Mala! I don't know, sleep maybe."
Mala : "What about our plan to go to Dufan with our middle school classmate?"
Vida : "Oh, right! I forget about that! Are we really gonna go there for sure?"
Mala : "Let's make it happen!"
Vida : "I should ask the others then, to ask their plan for the holiday so we can plan our trip."
Mala : "Yeah, let's do that!"
Vida : "Thank God I will have a plan for the holiday, I was thinking I will spent my holiday wasting
             time all alone on my house."
Mala : "Oh my God, me too! I thought I was the only one."
Vida : "I can't wait for us to hang out together again, I really miss my old class."
Mala : "Yeah, my new class really felt different, my old class fits me so much."
Vida : "I will contact you later when the other have replied to me."
Mala : "Sure, see you later, then. I have to go home right now, my mother is waiting"
Vida : "Of course, see you later!"

Image result for dufan
https://www.google.co.id/search?q=dufan&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi95N2Wx-nVAhUDW7wKHceMBMEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=-SBUTNKbsRHP5M:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

tornado.

defining roles.

spiny bush viper.